Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Political Humor (oldie, but goody).

It doesn’t matter what party you belong to. This is good natured political humour from a show on Canadian TV, where a black comedian said he misses Bill Clinton.

"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton!”

*He was the closest thing we ever got to having a real black man as President.

*He played the saxophone.

*He smoked weed.

*He had his way with ugly white women.

*Even now? Look at him ... his wife works, and he doesn’t!

And, he gets a check from the government every month.

*Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America’s shelves this week with “Clinton Soup," in honour of one of the nations' distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.

*Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honour Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada.

*When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one.”

*The Clinton revised judicial oath:

“I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know.”

*Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to have sex in the Oval Office between the Bushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment