Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thelatest Internet humor.


Subject: Fwd: Shampooing while Showering-a no-no!


This is a really good health tip--and it has been there all the time








Health Tip:  DO NOT wash your hair while showering!!! It is so good to finally get a health warning that is useful.  It involves the use of your hair shampoo while showering and what occurs when it runs down your body.



I don't know why I didn't figure this out sooner.  When I wash my hair while showering; the shampoo runs down my entire body. Printed very clearly on the shampoo label is a warning that reads: "For extra body and volume."  Well, no wonder I've been gaining weight.



I've gotten rid of that shampoo and now use Dawn dish washing soap.  It's label reads: "Dissolves fat that is otherwise hard to remove."  Problem solved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment